The Company authorises you to view and download a single copy of the material or content available on GrabJobs.com and to access and use the GrabJobs Sites and the GrabJobs Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the GrabJobs Sites solely for your personal, non-commercial use. All GrabJobs Content is the property of the Company or its content suppliers or clients. You may not use any of the GrabJobs Content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, by uploading or republishing GrabJobs Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporating the GrabJobs Content in any other database or compilation for any purpose).
Users shall not use any GrabJobs Site in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation GrabJobs Content, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, (c) that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to, (d) that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever, (e) harm minors in any way, (f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature, (g) impersonate another person or entity, (h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of GrabJobs’s computer systems or site or GrabJobs’s users, customer’s computer systems or site, (i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of Singapore, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation. General Rules: The job posting and resume database features of the Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. Users may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. Web Site Security Rules : Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any GrabJobs Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing", (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
The job posting, resume database (“GrabJobs Resume Database”) and other features of the GrabJobs Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. In addition, the GrabJobs Communities may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of the GrabJobs Services is also subject to any other contracts You may have with GrabJobs. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with GrabJobs, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on a GrabJobs Site.
The job posting and resume database features of GrabJobs may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. The Company specifically prohibits any other use of the Web Site, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
(2) Post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
(3) Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
(4) Set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
(5) Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
(6) Post any jobs on any GrabJobs Site for any competitor of GrabJobs or posting jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with GrabJobs;
(7) Post jobs or content on any GrabJobs Site that contain any hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML Tags, "hidden" keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting are prohibited;
(8) Post jobs for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions on any GrabJobs Site;
(9) Post any jobs and/or advertisement and/or hiring methods on the website which are discriminatory in nature and / or devoid of fair employment practice as per the applicable laws, regulations of Singapore and/ or any other rules, regulations and policy framed in this connection by concerned ministry of the Government of Singapore;
(10) Use any GrabJobs Site Resume Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
(11) Post or submit to any GrabJobs Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
(12) Post on any GrabJobs Site any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
(13) Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of any GrabJobs Site;
(14) Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
(15) Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any GrabJobs Site‘s infrastructure;
(16) Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any GrabJobs Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on such GrabJobs Site;
(17) Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any GrabJobs Site;
(18) Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the GrabJobs Content or information available from any GrabJobs Site; or
(19) Frame or link to any of GrabJobs Content or information available from any GrabJobs Site;
(20) Use the GrabJobs Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by GrabJobs’s discretion.
The Company also specifically prohibits any use / insertion of any of the User's URL, weblink, e mail address and website while posting any job on the Web Site and all Users agree not to use / insert any of the User's URL, weblink, e mail address and website while posting any job on the Web Site. On non conformance by users of any of the aforesaid terms, GrabJobs may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending User's ability to access the GrabJobs Site(s) and determine whether to take any other actions whether to remove or request the removal of the User Content. GrabJobs has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. Additionally, GrabJobs has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending user as per law.
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of another any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses or pirating any media; and solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users.
The users agree, acknowledge and consent that they shall not post, upload, submit, publish and advertise any jobs, the hiring methods on the website which are discriminatory in nature and / or devoid of fair employment practice as per applicable the laws, regulations of Singapore and /or Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment and/ or any other rules, regulations and policy framed in this connection by the concerned Ministry of the Government of Singapore. Upon being notified to GrabJobs by any third party or being suo-moto detected by GrabJobs that any of the user is in breach of the above requirement, GrabJobs shall immediately serve upon a notice to the concerned user to either delete or suitably amend such job posting, publication and advertisement to the satisfaction of GrabJobs. If the concerned user upon the receipt of the above notice from GrabJobs fails to either delete or amend such job posting, publication and advertisement with a period of 24 hours from such receipt, then GrabJobs shall at its sole discretion without any other prior notice immediately delete such job posting and in doing so, the concerned user agrees and acknowledges to waive, and hereby does waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies that he has or may have against GrabJobs with respect thereto, and also agrees to indemnify and hold GrabJobs, its affiliates and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to their aforesaid content submission in GrabJobs Website. For more information and details on Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment please visit the website www.fairemployment.sg, which the user agrees to bind to.
We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome your comments regarding our services and the GrabJobs Sites. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value your feedback on our services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the "Submission"), the Submission shall be the property of the Company. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. The Company shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person who submitted the Submission.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorised by you. You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may tantamount to disabling the GrabJobs account and GrabJobs Services. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorised use of your GrabJobs Account and password.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your employer account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your GrabJobs Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify GrabJobs of any unauthorized use of Your employer account, Profile, or passwords. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on GrabJobs Sites. GrabJobs is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of any GrabJobs Site and GrabJobs shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any GrabJobs Site. You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from GrabJobs, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from GrabJobs's databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through GrabJobs’s web servers. In order to protect our GrabJobs Community Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, GrabJobs reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which GrabJobs deems appropriate in its sole discretion. Candidate profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the Sites. GrabJobs does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived profiles may vary significantly from User Content.
(1) any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by GrabJobs;
(2) misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in GrabJobs’s reasonable discretion;
(3) the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by GrabJobs;
(4) the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
(5) more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
(6) inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
(7) material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
(1) post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
(2) post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
(3) post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
(4) post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of GrabJobs or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with GrabJobs;
(5) sell, promote or advertise products or services;
(6) post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
(7) post any business opportunity that requires an up front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
(8) post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
(9) advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
(10) request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
(11) endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
(12) promote a particular religion;
(13) post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; and
(14) except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her
1. racial or ethnic origin
2. political beliefs
3. philosophical or religious beliefs
4. membership of a trade union
5. physical or mental health
6. sexual life
7. the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or
You shall use the GrabJobs Resume Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract You have with GrabJobs. You shall use the GrabJobs Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from GrabJobs Resume Database to any third party, unless You are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes. You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from GrabJobs Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You shall not share Resume Database seat-based license login credentials with any other party, nor share Resume Database pay-per-view license login credentials with any party.
In the context of the 'alerts' service being introduced by GrabJobs; the candidate consents to the use of his personal data in the form of cellular phone number(s) being used by GrabJobs to forward relevant job alerts and other information as and when they become available.
Professional Networking is a facility introduced by GrabJobs on its website for networking between Employer, their Recruiters and Job seekers through their respective GrabJobs Accounts which will facilitate them in fulfillment of career and job opportunities through this unique facility.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that when submitting your resume for storage in our resume database, your resume is automatically searchable by employers, recruiters, hiring managers, headhunters, and human resource professionals (the "Employers") who pay for access to our resume database. The Company is not responsible for the use made of resumes by Employers who accessed your resume whilst it resides in our database. You acknowledge that when your resume is displayed in our database, personal information present within your resume (such as your email address), can be collected and used by parties other than the Employers. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties for which the Company is not responsible. The Company will attempt to limit access to our resume database to the Employers, but cannot guarantee that other parties will not gain access to this database. You may remove your resume from the Web Site at any time, but the Employers who have gained access to our database may have retained a copy of your resume in their own files or databases. The Company is not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of resumes or profiles in these instances. You acknowledge, consent and agree that job search agents will be automatically created when you register on the Web Site. Job search agents will automatically email you job opportunities based on pre-selected search criteria. Your job search agent will search daily for new open positions that match your criteria. You can choose to have those search results emailed to you on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. In addition, you may change the search criteria of your job agent at any time. In relation to the aforementioned, you agree that the Company may use your personal information to contact you and deliver information relating to the job search agent's search results to you, or provide administrative notices or communications applicable to your use of the Web Site. You acknowledge, consent and agree that the Company can disclose your resume and contact details ("Personal Information") to prospective Employers who purchased the Company's job posting packs in order to seek qualified candidates. The Company uses data about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities made available through such job postings. In the event that you are an Employer posting job opportunities on the Web Site, you acknowledge and agree that you will use the candidates' Personal Information disclosed to you by the Company pursuant to your purchase of the Company's job posting packs for recruitment purposes only and will not disseminate such Personal Information to any third party or use such Personal Information for any other purposes.
If You believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to any GrabJobs Web Site and is accessible on such GrabJobs Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
(1) The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
(2) A description of the copyrighted work You claim has been infringed, and a description of the activity that You claim to be infringing;
(3) Identification of the URL or other specific location on this web site where the material or activity You claim to be infringing is located or is occurring; You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or the activity;
(4) Your name, address, telephone number and, if You have one, your e-mail address;
(5) A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that use on the web site of the copyrighted work in the manner You are complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law; and
(6) A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the information You have provided in your notice is accurate and that You are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
The Company and all of our affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users, account holders and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners rights. As a condition to your use of GrabJobs, You agree not to use GrabJobs to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will terminate the accounts of any GrabJobs account holders, and block access to GrabJobs and/or the other GrabJobs Sites of any Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the account holder who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that You believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against You, please contact us at email@example.com.
GrabJobs and other GrabJobs Web Sites acts as, among other things, a venue for i) Employers to post job opportunities and (ii) candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities. GrabJobs does not screen or censor the listings including Profiles offered. GrabJobs is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. GrabJobs is not involved in the actual transaction between Employers and candidates. As a result, GrabJobs is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of Employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and GrabJobs makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on GrabJobs and the other GrabJobs Sites. While GrabJobs reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, resumes or other material from the GrabJobs Sites from time to time, GrabJobs does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action. GrabJobs Communities provides a venue for individuals to network for professional and personal purposes and GrabJobs does not screen or censor the Profiles or User Content on the GrabJobs Sites. GrabJobs is not involved in the actual communications between Users. As a result, GrabJobs has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Profiles or User Content submitted on the GrabJobs Sites and makes no representations about any Profile or User Content on the GrabJobs Sites. In addition, please note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false identities. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Web Site. By its very nature, other people's information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases may be deceptive. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the Web Site and other GrabJobs Sites. Because user authentication on the internet is difficult, GrabJobs cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because GrabJobs does not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control of the participants on the Web Site and any other GrabJobs Site, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, You release the GrabJobs (and our agents and employees), its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law. The GrabJobs Sites and the GrabJobs Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. GrabJobs makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any GrabJobs Site or the GrabJobs Content. The use of all GrabJobs Sites and the GrabJobs Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to GrabJobs Sites and may be made at any time. GrabJobs cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any GrabJobs Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from GrabJobs or through or from any GrabJobs Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the GrabJobs Sites. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on GrabJobs Sites. The Company is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any GrabJobs Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on any GrabJobs Site. GrabJobs encourages You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall GrabJobs be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content. GrabJobs is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of the GrabJobs Web Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on the GrabJobs Web Site. The Company cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Web Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a user from the Company or from the Web Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein. The company does not warrant that the web site will operate error-free or that the web site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the web site or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the company is not responsible for those costs. The GrabJobs web site and material are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. The company, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. The company makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics, and links. GrabJobs does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through any GrabJobs Site, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider. If You believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact our designated agent set forth above. If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, GrabJobs may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. GrabJobs has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY GRABJOBS SITE OR ANY GRABJOBS SERVICE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY GRABJOBS SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY GRABJOBS SITE OR THE GRABJOBS CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE GRABJOBS SITES AND GRABJOBS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. GRABJOBS MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE GRABJOBS CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL GRABJOBS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON ANY GRABJOBS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY GRABJOBS SITE AND THE GRABJOBS CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT GRABJOBS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, GRABJOBS'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY GRABJOBS SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE GRABJOBS CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED SGD 30.
GrabJobs Web Site contains links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Company of the contents on such third-party Web sites. The Company is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.